- Check-in is scheduled after 2 p.m. We kindly ask you to call us at +386 51 258 828 an hour before your arrival.
- Check-out until 10 a.m.
- Check-in and check-out has to be done at the reception of Marina. If you arrive outside the reception opening hours, the keys and magnet to open the door will be given to you by the security guard at the entrance of the Marina, and you will do check-in the next day at the reception.
- Upon check-in, Marina will charge you one-time registration fee of 1.50 EUR / person and a tourist tax of 2.50 EUR per adult per night and 1.25 EUR per child (between 7 and 17 years old) per night. Children under 7 years of age are exempt from payment.
- Accomodation, final cleaning and use of the jacuzzi (massage tub) are charged separately. Payment of these costs is in cash, so please prepare the exact amount.
Rules in case of storm or windy weather
- Always close the sun awning and store the remote control inside the house.
- Put all glasses and bottles inside the house to a place where they will not overturn (inside the sink, dishwasher or in the cupboard). Do not leave them on the table or on the counter.
- Fold the chairs and tables and place them in a place near the fence (marked on the spot with the picture). In the event of a severe storm, attach them aswell.
- Check that the cover of the jacuzzi is closed and fixed with four straps.
- Bring all the deckchair cushions inside.
- Fold the chairs and table on the lower terrace in accordance with the instructions and place them under the stairs.
- Close all the windows.
Rules on the terrace
- Please close the sun awning (sunshade) if you leave the terrace for a long time (wind can break it).
- Maintain peace and quiet after 10 p.m.
- Do not litter.
- Never leave glasses, bottles, food or drinks on the terrace without supervision.
- Do not throw food or cigarette butts in the sea.
- Always place a clean towel on the pillow of a deckchair.
- Do not leave children on the terrace without supervision.
Rules for using the jacuzzi
- Always take shower before entering the jacuzzi. You can also use the outdoor shower on the rear terrace. Make sure your feet are clean.
- Do not use your mobile phone or other electronic devices in the jacuzzi.
- Do not bring food and drinks.
- Use your towels.
- Do not carry out any other activities other than the intended use.
- Do not press any buttons other than PUMP and LIGHT and do not set any operation.
- Children under age of 12 are not allowed to enter the whirlpool.
- Do not use a jacuzzi for more than 15 minutes at a time. After 15 minutes it automatically stops.
- Do not use a jacuzzi in bad weather.
- Use of jacuzzi is at your own risk.
- Jacuzzi sometimes switches on by itself due to the necessary water circulation. Do not worry, it will turn off automatically.
- Close the lid of the jacuzzi after each use. In windy conditions also attach it with four straps.
- Smoking inside is not allowed.
- It is forbidden to jump from a floating house or to swim in the Marina. The beach is 50 meters away.
- Please follow the fire regulations strictly.
- Please follow the safety regulations strictly. Take special care of the children and protect them against the possibility of falling and drowning. Prevent them from climbing over the fence.
- Cooking on the terrace is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Do not dispose of garbage, food and drinks or cigarette butts in the sea.
- Do not dispose of anything in the toilet except toilet paper.
- The houses are intended for relaxation and rest, so please do not disturb the peace, especially after 10 p.m.. Be considerate to other guests and neighbors. In case of violations, we will be obliged to report the interference to the appropriate authorities. If neighbors violate peace and order, report it to Marine’s reception at tel. number +386 5 676 11 00.
- The floating sea house was thoroughly cleaned before your arrival, so please use slippers (bring them with you).
- Sea houses are equipped with bed linens, towels, dishes, kitchen utensils and cutlery and some basic necessities such as kitchen cloth, detergent, sponge and cleaning cloth, as well as tablets for dishwashing machine. Always place the tablet on the bottom of the dishwasher before washing.
- Please do not unnecessarily waste water and do not dispose towels already after first use – we wish to be environmentally friendly.
- It is also possible to wash laundry: there are washing and drying machines at the Marina (4.00 EUR wash, 4.00 EUR drying).
- Please separate the waste and place it in the containers intended for this purpose. The ecological island is only a few steps away from the car park.
- All water-houses have free wi-fi. You can find username and password on the wall sticker at the entrance. At the moment, only 2 devices can be used, so you have 2 user names (in total, 4 devices can be connected to wi-fi).
Information, maintenance, additional services or reports of public violation
Also check other Marina services – free swiming pool, tennis courts, minigolf, etc.