SEAHOUSE, NASTANITVENE DEJAVNOSTI, GÁBOR DOMJÁN, s.p.
Industrijska ulica 2
SI-9220 Lendava – Lendva
T +386 51 258 828
ID number: 8697345
Tax number: 10842985
Personal data protection
The provider collects personal guest data through the website www.seahouses.si and processes them as personal data manager in accordance with the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- We never give out information about our guests, we do not sell them and do not allow them to be processed by any third party, except by our contracted personal data processors (Marina Portorož, who receive only the name and surname of our guest).
- We allow contractual processors to process personal data only on condition that they have a sufficient level of protection of personal data as determined by applicable law.
- We store personal data as long as this is strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or until the consent of the individual is revoked.
- We commit ourselves to the permanent protection of all personal information of our guests.
- Personal data is handled only by the authorized persons of the provider and the authorized persons of our contracted processors.
- In the future, the rules on the protection of personal data will be amended and supplemented in accordance with the amendments to the legislation in the area of the protection of personal data.
Gathering of personal data and consent for their use
- The provider collects personal information via secure connection (SSL) and protects them by encryption during their transfer over the Internet.
- The provider collects and processes personal data solely on the basis of the individual’s consent.
- In case of contacting the provider through reservation forms, the personal data entered are used exclusively for sending the message to providers’ e-mail. The guest expresses his consent by pressing the send button.
Purpose of personal data processing
- The provider will use personal data exclusively for the purpose for which it was collected and for which they have the consent for.
- Personal data of the clients who have consented to receiving our news, events and offers will be notified through their preferred way of notification (e-mail, text message) no more than once a month.
- Personal data of clients who make a reservation on our website through the reservation form will be used exclusively for the response to the submitted application or demand.
Procedure for enforcing the rights of the individual
- For any information on the processing of personal data or your rights as a data subject (right of access, correction, deletion, processing restrictions, transferability and objection), you may contact the operator SEAHOUSE, NASTANITVENE DEJAVNOSTI, GÁBOR DOMJÁN, s.p. by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +386 051 258 828.
- The operator will respond to your request, with which you exercise your rights in connection with personal data, without undue delay and no later than one month after receiving the request.
- For the purposes of reliable identification in the case of the exercise of rights in connection with personal data, the operator may request additional information from you and can only deny action if he proves that he can not reliably identify you.
Unsubscribing from notifications
- You can unsubscribe from emails whenever you want, just by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the received e-mail. To unsubscribe from receiving mobile text messages, send us a text with “Unsubscribe” or send us your wishes in writing to the company address or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- If you still receive notifications, despite unsubscribing, we apologize and kindly ask you to notify us immediately.
Right to appeal
If you believe that our processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, you have the right to file a complaint with the Information commissioner, to the address Informacijski pooblaščenec, Zaloška cesta 59, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, phone +386 1 230 97 30, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.